Pool Openings and Closings
Our Pool Closing Service includes the following:
- Winterizing chemicals consisting of Chlorine Shock and Winter Algaecide (provided upon request – $45.00).
- Removal of all jet fittings, skimmer baskets, handrails and ladders from the pool.
- Winterizing of all plumbing lines, and plugging them using your plugs and gizzmos.
- Removal of all drain plugs from the filter, pump, chemical feeder, and heater.
- Gaskets will be lubricated as needed.
- Setting of all valves to the winterize positions, including the multiport valve.
- Installation of your pool cover (and water tubes, if applicable).
Check out our CHEMICAL PACKAGES.
Request a 2020 Pool Closing
- Blowing out and plugging all plumbing lines.
- Winterization of filter, pump, heater.
- Removal of ladders, rails, baskets, fittings, etc.
- Covering the pool with the customer’s cover.
- Disburse winter chemicals (provided upon request – $45.00).
- Lubricate pump lid gasket.