Pool Openings and Closings
Our pool opening service consists of the following:
- Removal and folding of the pool cover (we do not clean or hose off covers; we could lay it out for the customer or put it in a requested location);
- Ladders and handrails re-installed;
- Filter system re-assembly and start-up;
- Filter system leak inspection;
- Pool Plumbing lines opened;
- Removal of all plugs and gizmos from pool;
- Installation of skimmer baskets, gauges, etc.
- Re-installation of directional fittings, hydrotherapy fittings (if applicable) and circulation jets (if applicable);
- Heater start-up and ignition test (if applicable);
- Test GFCI outlets at electrical post;
- Water treated with algaecide and shock (provided upon request – $45.00);
- Resetting of timer or automatic controls.
POOL CLEANINGS: Pool cleanings and vacuumings are NOT part of the Pool Opening Service and are not services that we offer at this time. It is up to the homeowner to clean the pool after opening.
Our Pool Closing Service includes the following:
- Winterizing chemicals consisting of Chlorine Shock and Winter Algaecide (provided upon request – $45.00).
- Removal of all jet fittings, skimmer baskets, handrails and ladders from the pool.
- Winterizing of all plumbing lines, and plugging them using your plugs and gizzmos.
- Removal of all drain plugs from the filter, pump, chemical feeder, and heater.
- Gaskets will be lubricated as needed.
- Setting of all valves to the winterize positions, including the multiport valve.
- Installation of your pool cover (and water tubes, if applicable).